Skin cancer workplace education
New Zealand has the highest rate of melanoma deaths in the world. More than 6,000 melanomas are diagnosed in New Zealand every year.
Invest in your team’s health literacy for a happy, productive and sun safe workforce. Educate your staff about sun safety and early detection of skin cancer.
- Simple and easy to navigate
- Interactive format, quizzes, personal stories and additional resources.
- The course can be done in one sitting or broken down into bite-sized lessons, and your team can pick up where they left off.
- Practical tips and tools to help protect your team and also their friends and whānau.
Educate your team. This course could save lives.
I’d like this to become part of our standard training suite.
– Jo Prigmore, National Health and Safety Manager, Fulton Hogan